7 Things You Should Know About Freshdesk
- September 19, 2022
4 min read
Your most unhappy customers are your unparalleled source of learning. Bill Gates. In every business, client satisfaction is a vital key to success. This makes the company stand as a key player in your industry. At the same time, it's not too easy to engage your customers when you are a customer support agent or stakeholder who has the responsibility to answer customer queries. There need not be a fixed template or a specific format to handle all your customer's problems. Since all our customers are not the same, from time to time their needs and throbbing points are different things. Bringing all their portfolios and gaps to one source or a single place will be very challenging for the business stakeholder but it is possible to have them all in one signal platform. Hey, we can understand your curiosity. Yes, this can be done smoothly with Freshdesk Wondering how??? Scroll down and read the 7 super beneficial things out of their enormous. We are riveted to talk about the wonderful benefits that you can gain from Freshdesk.
Before Jumping Into The Product Benefits.
It's time to get a clear picture. Here we can take some real scenarios and challenges that the companies are facing now in the business market. Picture a company like ITC, TATA, and some other companies too that has their presence in almost every industry. Not only the conglomerate companies, but even the SMEs are also spending their solid time, valuing their customer reviews and feedback. Ultimately, the customer is the kingmaker in the business ecosystem. Just think if any customers try to convey their reviews, feedback, or queries from different social platforms like Trustpilot, Google my business, Play store, G2, YouTube, etc. Answering all of them is not a sheer piece of work. Toggling between each social platform & dashboard is a time-consuming process, sometimes tedious when you handle large customer bases and too many social platforms. As per PWC research and statistics, 86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience. To address all these questions, many companies are trying to create a revolutionary change in the industry to make their business operation straightforward. One of the Industry's Revolutionary products is Freshdesk which is evident in all senses. It is obvious that it was developed by Freshworks. Freshworks creates cloud-based software solutions for businesses that offer different kinds of saas products: Freshdesk, Freshcaller, Freshchat, and more. As said before, it's a time to break your curiosity. This blog piece will help you get an idea about
The 7 interesting features of Freshdesk
For elite customer support. This is a very promising product that will really useful to exceed customer expectations.
- Ticketing made it easy to prioritize, categorize and assign tickets so you never lose track of them.
- Support across channels Unify and manage all support-related communications from multiple channels on a single platform
- Manage your field workforce manage your end-to-end field service operations from right within Freshdesk
- Increase your team’s productivity leverage Freshdesk's built-in capabilities to automate repetitive helpdesk tasks
- Help customers help themselves create a self-service experience for customers with a knowledge base and forums.
- Measure and improve efficiency identify problems, plan based on metrics, and enhance helpdesk performance.
- State-of-the-art data security Freshdesk ensures enterprise-grade security with features and comprehensive audits of networks, systems, and regulatory compliances to protect our product and platform.
One more straw :
- They offer Complete customization capabilities which help you to customize your workflows, customer portal, agent roles, and more to make the helpdesk truly yours and further. This exciting feature doesn’t end with this, we make enormous customization in the product as well as in the customer portal. Saasly, As an authorized partner for Freshworks, we have been solving many of our customer pain points for the last 6 years with our custom solutions. Closely, 300+ custom applications have been accomplished and delivered successfully to the customer on-time fashion. For more information please stay tuned and visit us at www.saasly.in or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.